Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Fragile

We came together under certain unexplainable circumstances. You and I, or maybe I should say you and whoever, we really broke the mold. I might have found relief with you, but that wasn't enough. Was it? And now you're alone, surrounded by the weakest people, surrounded by the most worthless joy one can seek. You're crawling through a tunnel of lies and feces. Face down in the dirtiest heap of garbage, I hope you breathe in every vile particle. There is no fucking help. Yeah, we really broke the mold. You broke just about everything. I can't even comprehend how I did it. Watching you cry, and actually feeling bad for you. I hope your still cutting yourself. I wonder if you got caught again. Why dont you just carve a scar into you're arm? That way you have a reference point for the next time you decide to rid the world of your parasitic existence. Here's to my lost innocence. One shot of poison glides smoothly down, a comfort you know well by now. Here's to my wasted time. Another dose of that lethal illusion helps me remember even more. Remember that one time we sat under the stars and you told me that I'm nothing you could ever want. Remember that time I fucked you out of spite. There's an anger burrowed deep inside that I've reserved just for you. Why don't you come back to unleash it? I'm waiting, you fucking whore. I'm waiting to see you bleed some more.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed really fucking loud.
-James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home