Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Im a huge poser!

Yeah that's right I said it! I got the idea to start this thing because my friend, (who shall remain anonymous until he tells me I can publish his name)...uh I'll call him
"t|-|3 l33t H4X0r" for now, started a blog. And since I've had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy the online journals and blogs and websites and message board posts and friggin email updates and post-its and whatever the hell else people do to vent in their AIM profies, I decided it's my turn. Yes now I can join the realm of those who stay up late and use codenames to secretly infer their feelings about the people who have touched my life in so many ways, for better or for worse. I'll share with you my hopes, my dreams, my deepest darkest secrets, and my S-E-X-U-A-L FETISHES...damn it why is there no emoticon for licking your own nipple. I encourage you all to make use of the edit tab at the top of your internet browser. Search for your name...I DARE YOU. But remember, what you find may not be what you were expecting. The truth may drive a cold stake into the hearts of the weak and render your phony life into nothing short of a pitiful plea for salvation, FOR THE WORD OF DANIEL COHEN HAS SHED LIGHT UPON YOUR WICKED LIFE AND YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM TO REPAY YOUR SINFUL DEBT! But most likely I'll write about things I find interesting and probably spend a lot of time promoting the things that rock ::cough:: Tool ::cough:: So If you wanna check in every now and then that's cool with me. If not, then FUCK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home